Accessibility at Southside
We endeavour to make our centre accessible to everyone!
Our centre is fully accessible including disabled car parking bays, lifts to all areas of the centre, automatic doors to explore the services outside and friendly staff that are always available to help!
- In addition, we also offer a wheelchair on-site for customers.
- If you would like to find out more or to book this ahead of your visit you can call our team on 0208 877 3088 to ensure it is available.
- Collection of the chair can be found at our customer service office, near the Cineworld along the corridor to the toilets. We would recommend that individuals driving here use Southside Car Park 1 (off of Garratt Lane).
- In an instance where our own wheelchair is unavailable, there is the opportunity to use Shopmobility, which is opposite us at Sainsbury’s. For further information please see below.
Changing Places Toilet Facilities
In addition to our disabled access toilets, we have upgraded one unit to include a 'changing places' facility that includes all the necessary equipment needed such as a hoist and adjustable sinks.
- All our toilet facilities are above Waitrose between Chicago Rib Shack and Five Guys.
- Please make sure you have a radar key with you! If you have forgotten your key please do ask one of the toilet attendants who assist. If you'd like to speak to us about getting a key please contact us.
NCP Car Parks
We have two car parks both with disabled bays.
- Wandsworth Southside 1 has 43 bays. This car park is located off of Garratt Lane and is best for the Cinema, Waitrose, restaurants and all the shops!
- Wandsworth Southside 2 has 5 bays. This car park is located off of Buckhold Road and is best for Nuffield Health Gym and Debenhams.
- For further information on car park costs and directions please click here.
Family Information Service
The Family Information Service offers free information and advice on childcare, education, family support, health and activities for children and young people aged 0-19 years (up to 25 for young people with special needs or disabilities) including the WAND and WAND+ card. For more information or how to apply for a WAND card please click here.
You can also contact the Family Information Service on:
Shopmobility provides free loans of powered scooters, and electric or manual wheelchairs to anyone with a mobility problem. They can also provide an escort, if necessary, to assist.
- Shopmobility is based in Sainsbury's Supermarket complex on Garratt Lane, opposite Southside Shopping Centre so you can easily visit us!
- Shopmobility is open Monday-Saturday 9.30 am – 2.30 pm.
You can contact Shopmobility on: