The new beauty products floating our boat
1. KIKO Milano has an irresistible new Tuscan Sunshine make-up range. Get this wet-look lipstick with jasmine scent – the Shiny Lip Stylo is available in six shades but ‘Flowers Field’, £9.99, has such an alluring name.
2. Look out for new Maui products in Waitrose’s beauty aisle. This Maui Moisture Hibiscus Conditioner, £9, contains Exotic hibiscus water, lush passion fruit and juicy watermelon. It’s vegan, made from coconut water and aloe juice.
3. If you haven’t yet tried a pre-shower fake tan, then this has had great customer reviews: B. Bronzing Pre-Shower Tan 200ml, £9.99, Superdrug. Apply it before a shower, leave for 10 minutes and then wash off for a natural-looking tan.
4. DOLCE&GABBANA’s The Only One Eau de Parfum Intense 50ml, £79, Boots, is a combination of Italian mandarin, gold orange blossom contrasted with black vanilla.
5. Shopping at The Body Shop is an ethical choice. They recently donated £25,000 to charities to help with the Australian bushfire crisis. Next time you pass the shop, pick up this lightweight daily facial oil that melts into the skin: Oils of Life™ Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil, £30.