It's no secret that men can be difficult to buy for, which is why we'll take all the help we can when it comes to Father's Day gift ideas! Luckily, our stores have loads of fantastic buys for you that are guaranteed to make Dad's day.
Read on for our top pick of pressies…
- The Beer and Chocolate Hamper, £27.50, Hotel Chocolat
- Dior Savage 60ml spray, £67.50, The Fragrance Shop
- Daddy and Me activity book, £12.99, Waterstones
- Brown tort slim sunglasses, £12, River Island
- Papa blue ceramic mug, £12, Oliver Bonas
- Signature Italian leather wallet, £25, Next
- Navy modern heritage moccasin slippers, £32, Next
- Boxed Father's Day card, £1.99, The Card Factory
A night to remember
This Father’s Day, why not organise a date night for your parents with front row seats at the cinema (or in the back row if Dad's the romantic sort!). With 18 months' worth of movies ready to be released, you can guarantee there's a film he's just been dying to see!
Check out Cineworld's listings here.
Dinner with dad
Here at Southside, we've got plenty of choice for hungry shoppers. For evening dining, though, how about a cheeky Nando's or a juicy burger at Five Guys? Both restaurants have got loads of new choices on the menu, too, so we're sure Dad will find something exciting to try!
See all our restaurants here.
Is Dad a bit of a fitness fanatic? If he’d rather get his six-pack down the gym than the local off-licence, why not get him a gift he’s sure to appreciate (and use!) with a gym membership?