We are really pleased to announce that following government guideline, Paperchase will reopen its doors on the 12th of April.
As ever, the safety and wellbeing of our teams and customers is our top priority. To ensure this is maintained at all times, we are continuing to implement the following measures across Paperchase stores:
- Enhanced cleaning and personal hygiene procedures, including hand sanitiser for colleagues and a limit to the number of customers in a store at any one time
- Social-distancing welcomers’ and signs dedicated to managing queues and ensuring customers can navigate stores safely and effectively
- Protective screens at till points where it is more difficult to maintain a two-metre distance
- PPE for colleagues who wish to use it, as well as social distancing on the shop floor and in back of house
- Making card payments easier with an increased contactless payment limit of £45