The countdown is on to 2021! Why not get into the partying spirit with Lillie and create your own party hat using things from around the home?
Grab some tinsel from the tree, some bows from Christmas presents and some card and get creative! Watch the video below to find out how to make one!
Let's get ready to party!
Why not test your knowledge of all things 2020 with Lillie's round up of the year quiz? Let us know how many answers you got right!
What You Will Need:
- An A4 piece of card in any colour
- Scissors (and adult supervision!)
- A small piece of elastic
- Decorations including pom poms/ bows/ stickers/ pipe cleaners
1. Start by moving both edges of your card round into a cone shape. Using some cellotape tape down the sides of the card to hold this shape.
2. Using scissors and making sure an adult is nearby to help, cut off the excess card so you just have a cone shape.
3. Get your elastic and make sure it's the right length to sit underneath your chin. Using tape secure it onto the insides of the hat.
4. Next up is the really fun part- you get to decorate your hat! Add tinsel, pom poms, stickers, pipe cleaners- anything you might have around your home! Attach them to your hat using more tape or glue.
5. Ta da! Your hat is complete and ready to be worn anytime you are in the party mood!
We look forward to seeing your party hats! Why not send us a picture to our social media pages? Also why not let us know your favourite craft from our Virtual Kids Club of 2020?
Please share your pictures with us on our social media pages @SouthsideSW18
Take care, Kids Club families!
Happy New Year!