For the most frightful and delightful Halloween must-haves, fly on down to Southside. From seriously-scary accessories and terrifying treats to spine-tingling make-up ideas and creepy costumes, we've rounded up the spookiest buys for October 31st.
1. Even tiny ones can get involved in the fun with this glow-in-the-dark onesie from Next. £8
2. This colourful pumpkin tee is a Halloween must-have for mini monsters. £2.99, H&M
3. Become a member of the scare squad with these terrifying, temporary tattoos. £1.50, Primark
4. We're simply batty about this dramatic costume set. £7, Flying Tiger
5. Stand-out with these super spooky statement hair slides. £6.99, New Look
6. These Walkin' Mummy Cookies from Costa Coffee make the tastiest Halloween treat.
7. Get creative with bold face paint. Revolution Halloween SFX Ultimate Face Paint, £6, Superdrug
8. Hey boo! How can you resist this adorable little spook? Ty Beanie Ghost, £14, Claire's