For a delicious snack or the perfect breakfast go-bar, this recipe is healthy and filling! One batch makes 24 squares and its quick and easy to prepare (just 10 min) - then just let the oven do all the work!
We found that the kids loved making these almost as much as they loved to eat them...
Preparation time:10 minutes
- 50g jumbo oats
- 50g puffed rice pops
- 50g rice flour
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 125g Love Life Berry Mix
- 25g chia seeds
- 75g Waitrose 1 Perfectly Soft Dried Pear, diced
- 125ml rapeseed oil
- 2 large Waitrose British Blacktail
- Free Range Eggs, beaten
- 175ml maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 160°C, gas mark 3. Line a 20 x 30cm tin with baking paper.
- Place the oats, rice pops, rice flour, coconut, berry mix, chia seeds and dried pear in a large bowl.
- Whisk the rapeseed oil, eggs and syrup together, then stir into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon into the prepared tin and level the surface. Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden and firm. Leave in the tin to cool completely. Slice into 24 squares.