Women’s spring 2019 lust-worthy fashion edit
Slogan sweatshirts, pinks and yellows and animal print are paired with metallic trainers for a spring look. The glittery ‘Au Revoir’ jumper from H&M ticks key trends and you can introduce yellow accessories to hit on the biggest colour craze this season. Retailers continue to bank on women’s insatiable desire for animal print in all its forms.
1. Printed sweatshirt, £17.99 - H&M
2. Pink skinny jeans, £40 – River Island
3. V neck wrap printed dress, £59.99 – H&M
4. Yellow zebra print hoop earrings, £6.99 – New Look
5. Snake print twist head band, £10 – River Island
6. Green neon box bag, £17.99 – New Look
Men’s spring 2019 fashion to buy now
Layer up a Polo Ralph Lauren T-shirt and Oxford shirt – the American brand’s always been expert in colour combinations and preppy style. Team with khakis from Gap, in this season’s on-trend camel colour. Go wild with fun accessories, and invest in a decent mac to protect from spring showers.
1. Slim fit grandad shirt, £17.99 – H&M
2. Slim fit linen khakis, £49.95 - Gap
3. Block tech hooded parka, £59.90 - Uniqlo
4. Pink chino shorts, £17.99 – H&M
5. Grey suede boat shoes, £50 – River Island
6. Red Herring brown buckle bag – Debenham