(2) Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
(c) show any material from the website in public;
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
(f) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
(3) Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use our website and or URL for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
(4) User generated content
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
(5) Limited warranties
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(6) Limitations and exclusions of liability
(a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(c) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
(12) Exclusion of third party rights
(13) Entire agreement
(14) Law and jurisdiction
(15) Our details
The full name of our company is Land Securities Properties Limited Company number 961477
Our registered address is 100 Victoria Street London SW1E 5JL.
You can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Southside guest survey Terms and Conditions:
- The Promotion is a prize draw (‘the Prize Draw’) to win a Southside gift card worth £100.
- The Promotion is open to the residents of the United Kingdom only. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Employees of Land Securities Properties Limited (the ‘Promoter’) and related companies are excluded from this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
- In order to be able to enter into the Promotion, entrants must complete the Southside guest satisfaction survey and opt in to participation in the Prize Draw. Entrants must then submit their name and email address.
- By submitting a completed survey, and opting in to receive future marketing communication, the entrant will be automatically registered to receive the Southside e-newsletter. Entrants can unsubscribe from the Southside e-newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link within the Southside e-newsletter.
- All personal details will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's privacy statement, available at https://southsidewandsworth.com/privacy-policy
- One Prize Draw entrant will be selected to win a Southside gift card worth £100 via a draw every month. The closing time and date for entry into a given prize draw is 11.59pm on the last day of the calendar month in which the draw is to take place. Any submitted entries received after this time will be included in the following draw.
- The Prize Draw winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision at the close of each one month period and will be notified up to 14 days after the end of this period. The judge's decision is final. Any correspondence will only be entered into at the discretion of the Promoter.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to take part in any publicity related to the Promotion, including photography and publication of their names.
- The Promoter will not be liable if the Prize cannot be taken by a winner for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter. Return of prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to a prize notification within a reasonable time will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected at the Promoter's discretion. In the event that a winner declines his or her prize the Promoter may elect, at its own discretion, to select an alternative winner.
- Only one entry per person, per week to the Prize Draw is permitted.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any entries that fail to be included in the draw for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter (nor any of its agencies) accepts no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to registrations, or registrations lost, incomplete or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server failures, virus, bugs or other causes outside its reasonable control. All lost, damaged or incomplete registrations will be deemed invalid. Proof of registration shall not be proof of delivery or receipt.
- By entering the Promotion, the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted is true, current and complete.
- Details of the Promotion are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts and any dispute in relation to them shall be heard by the English courts.
- The Promoter can be contacted as follows:
Management Office, Southside Shopping Centre, Wandsworth, London, SW18 4TF
Telephone contact number: 020 8870 2141
Email: via the following linkhttps://southsidewandsworth.com/your-visit/contact-us
- The Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for the Prize in any way whatsoever.
- All exclusions and/or limitations of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury through negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute Prizes of equal or greater value should the specified prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond its reasonable control. No cash alternative will be offered.
- Redemption of the Prize may be subject to further terms and conditions.
Deadpool 2 Competition Terms and Conditions
‘For a chance to WIN a Deadpool 2 Cineworld x Nandos Night Out for you and 3 mates, tag the 3 mates you’d share this prize with’
Definitions: Southside hereinafter referred to as ‘The Promoter’.
- The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- The competition is not open to employees or members of their immediate families (including spouse, parents, grandparents, children, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts and cousins) of the Promoter, their agents, participating clients or anyone connected with the promotion of the competition or event and again in the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter shall be final and legally binding.
- How to enter: Tag 3 mates on our Facebook post.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person are not allowed. If a user enters more than once, their first answer will count as their entry.
- Our competitions are intended simply to be fun without the intention of creating legal relations. Entry does not create an enforceable contract and does not entitle the participant to enforce any claim against the Promoter.
- Competition closing date is Sunday 13th May at 23:59 hours.
- Winner Selection: At the end of the promotion the person who answers the question correctly wins. If there is more than one entry with the correct answers, one winner will be selected at random.
- The selection of the winning entrant will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Entrants agree to their name being published in the media or in centre promotion without being entitled to any payment.
- The winner will be required to take part in a photograph/s which will be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter and issued to local press and published on the website (if required).
- The Prize: Details of the prize are stipulated below:
- 4 x 4DX tickets to see Deadpool 2 at Cineworld Wandsworth at 9pm on 15th May
- 4 x Chicken Checks for Nandos Wandsworth
- Deadpool 2 merchandise pack
- In the event of the stated prize becoming unavailable the Promoter will, where appropriate, arrange the supply of an appropriate alternative of similar value at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- Subject to the Promoter deciding otherwise only the stated prize(s) may be won. There will not be a cash alternative to the stated prize.
- A prize will not be awarded to a person who, for any reason, would not be allowed by law to purchase or use the prize where the supply to that person would be unlawful. All entries to the competition must be over 18.
- The Promoter will notify the winner either by broadcast, by telephone or in writing of the arrangements for collection or delivery of the prize. Any prize not claimed and/or collected within 14 days of the first notification shall remain the property of the Promoter to do with as it considers fit. While the Promoter will use its best endeavors to ensure that the actual winner receives the prize they shall not be responsible for any failure to do so.
- Subject to the complete discretion of the Promoter, the winning entry and the names and countries of the (major) prize winners will be made available after a specified date to anyone applying for this to the competition address and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope marked 'Results'.
- All additional expenses incurred are the responsibility of the prizewinner.
- The Promoter will be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or alter these rules at any time prior to the winner’s collection of this prize.
- IMPORTANT: The winner must refer to individual retailer gift voucher terms and conditions.